The Intelligence programme is a vital part of the Anti-Doping programme and seeks to collect any information that will assist in the detection, deterrence, enforcement or prevention of an Anti Doping Rule Violation (ADRV).
ADRVs include use and attempted use of prohibited substances in sport, but also extend to administration of a prohibited substance, possession and trafficking in prohibited substances.
Those who are most at risk of an ADRV are competitive athletes and support personnel involved with competitive athletes.
How To Contact Us
- By completing the online submission form below
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Submission Form
Please complete this anonymous online submission form if you have any specific information or concern about possible doping in sport. No matter how small you think your concerns are we want to hear from you. All information passed on to the Anti Doping Unit will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Please contact us if you;
- Have witnessed doping in sport
- Have been offered banned substances
- Suspect someone might be doping
- Suspect someone might be supplying banned substances to athletes
- Are concerned about the behaviour or practises of an athlete, coach or any support personnel
From time to time, it may be necessary to share certain details with agencies that we have information sharing agreements with. Only information of relevance to the agency about the reported activity, or persons involved in the activity, will be shared.
How to Complete the Form
Please complete questions 1, 2, 3 and 4 at a minimum. If you would like to provide more detail about the reported activity, please complete any optional question from 5 to 11. When you have filled in as much information as you can, hit the submit button at the end of the form.