Strengths & Team Roles Assessment Tools
Sport Ireland provide a range of strengths and team role assessment tools. These assessment tools involve a feedback session with an accredited practitioner in each area. They are provided free of charge to sector-based employees.
Strengthscope 360 reports help individuals understand:
- Their standout strengths and how these can be optimised.
- The unintended consequences that may arise when strengths are overused or go into “overdrive”.
- The extent to which they are able to productively apply their strengths at work.
- How visible their strengths are to important co-workers and other stakeholders.
- How co-workers (and other important stakeholders) would like to see them use their strengths to maximise their contribution.
The below video provides information on the Strengthscope assessment tool. Further information on the Strengthscope organisation can be found here. We provide access to the Strengthscope 360 report. You can find a sample version of this report at the end of the page.
The Belbin assessment tool helps individuals understand:
- Their role within a particular team.
- How other observers (peers, colleagues, etc.) view their behaviour on a team.
- How to develop their strengths and manage weaknesses as a team member.
- How to improve their contribution to a team.
The below video provides information on the Belbin assessment tool. Further information on the Belbin organisation can be found here. We provide access to the Belbin Team Roles Report. You can find a sample version of this report at the end of this page.